Thursday, January 17, 2013

Swaps are underway!

Hi there Blogging Friends.  I've just spent two hours trying to get this post up.  Did I miss something??
The last time I put a post up, I was able to upload directly from my computer, but not now it seems.   The only way I could do this post was to upload my photos to the 'Picasa Web Albums' then select them from there.
Now I am way out on a limb with this blogger upgrade, but it all seems to be a long way round to do a post....uploading directly from my computer was easy...why make things so hard?
 
Anyway; 2013 swaps are underway so below is a pic of  my first swap with the Altered Paper group.  The subject for January is "Baby It's Cold Outside" and this lovely vintage photo of a bride and her bridesmaid in the snow tells the story well I think.
 
 
My own local group 'The Papercraft Artists' are having a year long swap of ATC'S with the Alphabet. January is A & B and I had a delightful time creating my A for Angel and B for Bee.
 
 
Love the Queen Bee!
 
 
 
My own  'Aussie - Monthly Tag Swap for 2013' is also underway and here is a sneek peek of my first tag for January 'Cool Waters'.
Don't those waves look real cool!  The froth is textured paste.  Will post the full pic when my partner receives her tag.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. All are lovely Judith.You always make such pretty ATCs and tags.I sure hope I don't face the same problems posting as you did,I would be so confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith,
    Great Tags, enjoy your swap I'm just getting ready to post mine from our group for Days of Wine and Roses. Have a great week!
    Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith,
    I think the ATCs are fabulous, love ATCs.
    Also, thought I should mention that I've been having problems uploading pics for weeks and weeks and have blogged about it from time to time.

    The way I got over the problem was to post on Blogger via Firefox browser, I usually stick with Internet Explorer but for blogging I use Firefox with no issues whatsoever.

    Just install Firefox and your troubles will be over!
    Cheers,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous work, Judith! It is maddening with Blogger at the moment. It is a 'known issue' they are trying to fix, rather than an upgrade, so hopefully it should get sorted before we all jump ship,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi JudithI lOVE that B ATC!! It is so beautiful!! They are like little pieces of artwork to me!! I know alot of thought goes into them!! XOXO Fran.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails