Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

In a couple of hours we will celebrate the arrival of 'Valentine's Day' here in Australia. It isn't something I've paid much attention to in years gone by (mmmm...at my age quite a few have gone by), but I now feel that in to-days world, we need as much "lov'in" as we can get.

So; I like to think of February as the month of love.

With this in mind I've joined in on the February Tag Swap on Tee's 'Altered Paper blog and the first pic is what I have created for my partner.

and....I created this ATC for my friend Jenny; who popped in to see me to-day.Have you made something sweet for someone yet, a friend, a family member, someone who is on the sick list ,someone a long way away? Don't worry there's plenty of time....spreading love for all of February will be nice don't you think!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Judith! It's beautiful!--Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith,

    Love these! The angels are just too cute. I haven't made any valentines - but there's still time!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails