Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What A Challenge!

My friends over at the 'Roses On My Table' site really tested me out with this months Tag Swap. You see; the subject was 'I See London, I See France' which; one would think as I did.....mmmm, travel; I can do that!

Well; the truth of the matter is travel wasn't in it at all. You see; way back in old school days, the girls over in the USA used to play on the monkey bars at recess times and....when someone tipped themselves upside down, the others used to chant "I see London, I see France, I can see Your Underpants!" Now isn't that a giggle...lol!

Well, with this not being a practice in Australia in my old school days, I found it quite hard to interpret this into my tags...but with some ummmming and arrrring; these are the tags I came up with....



Here's a closer look at a couple...





I had previously purchased the cute animal and house graphic images from Donna at 'Collage Anonymous' on Etsy. So it was a matter of shrinking them down and making up some "underpants" with the collage trim. I really enjoyed using my Artist Coloured Pencils to complete the scenes.




2 comments:

  1. These Are Fun Tags! I Love The Underpants on the line! Cute & Creative! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog, I am loving these tags, so very whimsical :) I hope you get to make some She Art, I took the second class too, but prefer them without faces.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails