Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blogging Break is OVER!

Oh Yes..... it sure is; and I am back in my Studio again. Do I have anything exciting to tell you...well no; not really........sun, surf, sand and sea breeze's were on the agenda for my blogging break and I didn't even carry my camera with me. It was BLISS!

However; while I spent lazy days in the summer sun, the lovely people at Express Publications were working and it was a nice surprise to see three of my projects in the current issue;

'Handmade - Quick Christmas Crafts' Vol:28 No:8,

I decided to create a project, for you to jazz up the bed for Christmas this year. It's two pillowslips and a cushion to match......

Then I got to thinking about the kitchen window sill and thought this cute little softie would jazz it up too......

Then; for a quick 1 hour project I thought you might like to make and send these delightful Mug Cards to those you won't see this Christmas. There is a verse for the inside, which was left out of the instructions, so I'll put it at the bottom of the pic.......

INSIDE VERSE:

To-day I would like to visit and share a cup of tea but the many hours between us just won't let it be,
We'll have that time together, just you wait and see;
boil the jug and make yourself this special mug of tea,

Then;
when you drink it sip by sip
you will "Remember Me".




This is the cover to look for.....love those pretty Christmas Trees!

13 comments:

  1. Nice to read your blog again.
    Sounds like a nice break for you.
    What lovely projects. will go check out the Handmade mag tomorrow.
    Thank you Judith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Glad you had a restful vacation. You were missed. The magazine looks great! Your 3 projects look like lots of fun to make. ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaah! She's back! Your projects look wonderful.Do you know if i can get that magazine in Canada?
    Cheers,
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness! Happy you've returned! Love your Christmas items! Whoohooo! lol...end to my "Judith" withdrawals.

    hope that vacation fix last you awhile...lol

    hugz <3
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back dear Judith .... we missed ya!!!!! Hope your holiday did you a world of good ... and I love your pretties in Handmade :o).
    Love n hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, Judith!! Congrats on your beautiful published projects - it's so good to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pleased you had a good break. Your Christmas goodies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. I'm glad you had a lovely refreshing break. Your latest projects are nice and cheerful for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judith,
    welcome back.Your Christmas projects are lovely.
    TFS.Have a great day.
    XO Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back to the blogosphere, Judith!! :-)

    Is it beginning to feel a lot like Christmas?! I still can not believe it is 1st December today!

    I love your Xmas projects - especially those cute mugs! I'm going to need to take up papercraft!!!

    Hugs sweetie!
    Vikki :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love reading your blog, even thou I didn't join your early bird christmas, it was great seeing what others had made and I even found a few new blogs to read because of it...thanks and keep up the creative work!..cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh brilliant, I can't wait to get this! Unfortunately, I'll be waiting a while as I'm in England, I got the September issue yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails