Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fun With a 'Cool Cowboy'.

This project was a lot of fun blogging friends. It's the first Art Journal Challenge in a free 12 month workshop from the nice people at 'Art Journaling' ; who operate a ning group on the net. Each month there will be two challenges, with the aim of persuading us to get out of comfort zone and do something different.

For this challenge, we were asked to use the colours; denim blue, ochre, brown and walnut ink stain and to incorporate those colours into a cowboy page.

I decided to go for a giggle and give my cowboy and his horse "cool heads" which were the essence of their survival.

My cowboy is speaking to a passer by and saying

" It's tough out here Pilgrim, the only way to survive is to keep a COOL head!....lol!

It's amazing where a challenge can take you....if you want to join in the fun, just log into the group and request to join.....it's that easy!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new to blogging, just started my blog in January, but I am meeting so many incredibly talented and warm-hearted people through this cyber media. When I read your profile I felt a kindred spirit, maybe it is just that me are around the same age. That would of course give us common ground. Your news follower, Connie I'd like to send out a warm welcome to visit and follow my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith, love your blog and we just keep crossing paths here don't we ? Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to push your boundaries - its a great way to grow creatively! Like your first month's contribution :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Your Cowboy & The Background! Hugs,Tee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails