Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tag Swapping Catch Up No:2

Here are my June Swaps.  The first tag is the one I did for my partner Elysia in Canada for the June 'Altered Place' Tag Swap.  The subject was 'Everything is coming up Roses'.


Below is the tag I made for Elaine in my Aussie 12 months of tag swap for June.  The subject was; 'Queen for a Day'.  This sweet girl reminded my of  Princess Diana and if there was anyone I would wish to be Queen for a Day, it would be her.


 Below is Tanya's tag which I received as her interpretation of 'Queen for a Day'.  Wasn't it a clever idea to think of the Queen of the Cards?   I love the way the girls in my Aussie 12 months of Tags swap are stretching their imaginations and creating such different tags.


Also; in June I made a giant tag for a birthday swap in my local Papercraft Artists group.  We all celebrate our birthdays in the same month and swap a tag of any shape or size.  I had a great time creating this cute house.  I've only recently purchased the window die and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails